- Footage emerges of the moment Iranian forces captured the British-flagged Stena Impero in the Gulf
- The airline halts all flights to the Egyptian capital for a week as a security "precaution
- More than half of coastal communities in England might see a fall in the number of residents under 30
- The five-week-old Staffordshire cross dogs might not survive without their mother, police say
- A ban will be placed on NDAs which prevent people from speaking to police, doctors or lawyers
- The Scottish government has invited UK ministers to a meeting about the record number of drugs deaths
- Passengers were left coughing and short of breath following exposure on the morning Tube train
- England fall to an agonising 47-45 defeat by New Zealand in the Netball World Cup semi-final in Liverpool
- The wind and rain caused havoc near Manchester Airport and the RHS Flower Show at Tatton Park
- Bin collections, cleaning and school dinners could be taken back in-house under the party's plans
- Ireland's Shane Lowry shoots an incredible eight-under 63 to give him a four-shot lead heading into Sunday's final round of The Open
- Official data reveals the highest number of practical tests taken by learners in a year
- Two groups of rival former hooligans have taken their battle online - and it has turned political
- From pushing boundaries to defying stereotypes - five women who are breaking barriers in science
- The grime star's experimental show proves that sometimes less is more when it comes to tech at gigs
- You deserve more money but how do you go about getting it, and what should you do - or not do
- For some learners it can take many attempts before they are allowed out on the roads by themselves
- Ex-inmates perform at Latitude Festival as part of the UK's first record label for prisoners
- A global movement towards tiny houses - wooden structures on wheels - is starting to go up in NI
- Released in 2011, we look back at Ed Sheeran's rap and grime EP the No. 5 Collaborations Project
- The pound may be falling, but there are still plenty of places it goes a long way. We look at five
- Will Darling has paddled more than 100 miles in his search for rubbish
- A group of London taxi drivers have joined together to celebrate the capital
- "I've always wanted to come to a festival," says Karl Butler who has just months to live
- Chloe's "love at first sight", Lance Scott Walker, was stabbed to death while in the care of the state
- Fifty years ago, James Burke was one of the presenters leading the BBC's live coverage of the Moon landing
- The papers lead with updates on the tension between the UK and Iran, after a British tanker was seized in the Gulf
- One guest says the bridesmaids' dresses came out "singed and water-damaged
- Jessica Porter says "showing off her scar" while bikini modelling has helped manage the medical condition
- The action at Inverness will be followed by action at five other Scottish airports this week
- A 20-year-old man is arrested in connection with the incident, which happened on Saturday morning
- After Brexit, the way poorer parts of Wales are funded is set for an overhaul
Whats going on ...
- Thanks to InnoVii Ltd for all the time and hard work in creating our website and making technology so easy!!!
- Welcome to the new Stranton Business Centre Website , this is our new tool to help our clients communicate with their account managers when they are not able to access their home computers.
- We have always found Stranton Business Centre to be very knowledgeable, friendly and trustworthy. Would not hesitate to recommend to anyone and look forward to continually working with everyone there.
Kevin & Adrienne Stewart Kitchen Exchange Ltd
- Always helpful! From PAYE, general advice, doing my VAT, accounts and payroll they are most helpful and friendly whenever I contact them. I also run A.W.F Window Cleaning Services and they have been doing my books for that business also for a lot of years. I find them an asset in running my business.
Graham Awford Bull and Dog, Greatham
- You can actually feel free to write whatever you like and Ill just put my name to it! Doesnt matter how self gratifying it sounds, I probably would have wrote the same thing anyway!
- In over 3 years and Ive always been satisfied with their service. A trip to the accountant no longer needs to be filled with the dread of boredom! The atmosphere in the office is always great and they make a cracking cup of coffee too.
Pete Noble InnoVii Ltd
- Stranton Business Centre are a fantastic company to work with. Their straight forward approach has made understanding accounts so much easier. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend Stranton.
Hazel Watson Plain "n" Purl, Washington
- I have been using the services of Stranton Business Centre for over 10 years. I think that in itself is testament to how I feel about Colin and the staff.
Whenever you visit the office there is always a happy smiling face, I sometimes feel more like a family member than a client. What more could you ask.
Val Facchini Facchini Cycles, Hartlepool
49 Stockton Road
Tel: 01429 280444
Fax: 01429 280666
Your Local Account and Bookkeepers
Stranton Business Centre aims to provide a full range of professional services to assist and support small businesses. We endeavour to take the burden of book-keeping and administration tasks allowing our clients to be more effective at the frontline of their business.
Our dedicated team is committed to providing individually structured services which are flexible depending on clients' needs and requirements.
We travel throughout the surrounding areas including Billingham, Wingate, Trimdon, Stockton-on-Tees and all over Hartlepool to assist you.
- New Business Start-ups
- Booking Keeping
- VAT Accounting
- Annual Accounts
- Taxation Services
- General Business Advice
- Business Support Service
- Business Planning
- Budget Preperation
- Cash Flow Forecasts
- Interim Management Accounts
- Projected Accounts