- The French president's doubts come as the UK government is set to publish its demands
- The 118 evacuees leave after 14 days, as 30 others from a virus-hit cruise ship begin their isolation
- The family's demand comes after the US refused to extradite the suspect involved in Mr Dunn's death
- Tyson Fury wins the WBC world heavyweight title after producing a sensational performance against Deontay Wilder
- The film and circus posters produced by British firm W E Berry Ltd are expected to fetch £50,000
- The SNP leader also defended her plans for a Scottish visa system on The Andrew Marr Show
- Highways England said it had to shut the road for a "complex" clean-up of the lorries and their contents
- Quincy Anyiam, 26, is accused of causing the death of Anisha Vidal-Garner in Brixton Hill
- Staff were asked for fingerprints after an anonymous letter was sent to a grieving husband
- The victims are named as Gemma Cousin, 26, her husband Rhys, 25, and their daughters Peyton, three, and Heidi Cousin
- What the Sussexes could learn from the miserable exile of Edward VIII and his demonised US lover
- Will foreign workers in the UK be able to stay, and more of your questions answered
- Boys told "open up" don't "man up" by top rugby players, in a suicide prevention scheme
- Volunteers have been keeping communities going in the wake of Storm Dennis
- As Tyson Fury prepares for his rematch with Deontay Wilder, BBC Sport takes you through all you need to know
- An NHS campaign aims to get patients to look for alternatives to long-term painkiller use
- Viking re-enactor Richard Mehmed says he found faith with Norse gods while "wielding a six-foot axe
- Staffordshire Police release CCTV footage of a lorry driver making a dangerous manoeuvre on the M6 Toll
- Keri in Salford was affected by the Boxing Day floods in 2015, she believes a solution needs to be found to help others affected
- The actress and writer speaks to BBC Radio 4's Woman's Hour about her conflicting feelings towards feminism
- How unwanted food is processed to produce electricity and fertiliser
- Death isn't easy to talk about, but London now has a "Coffin Club" where people plan their final farewell
- Residents are blaming a faulty flood alleviation scheme for their continuing misery
- A group of women who have suffered complications are given the chance to speak to an independent clinician
- Ministers and their officials are staking a claim for what they need to stave off several crises
- The number of people using railway stations has risen sharply, particularly around Cardiff
Whats going on ...
- Thanks to InnoVii Ltd for all the time and hard work in creating our website and making technology so easy!!!
- Welcome to the new Stranton Business Centre Website , this is our new tool to help our clients communicate with their account managers when they are not able to access their home computers.
- We have always found Stranton Business Centre to be very knowledgeable, friendly and trustworthy. Would not hesitate to recommend to anyone and look forward to continually working with everyone there.
Kevin & Adrienne Stewart Kitchen Exchange Ltd
- Always helpful! From PAYE, general advice, doing my VAT, accounts and payroll they are most helpful and friendly whenever I contact them. I also run A.W.F Window Cleaning Services and they have been doing my books for that business also for a lot of years. I find them an asset in running my business.
Graham Awford Bull and Dog, Greatham
- You can actually feel free to write whatever you like and Ill just put my name to it! Doesnt matter how self gratifying it sounds, I probably would have wrote the same thing anyway!
- In over 3 years and Ive always been satisfied with their service. A trip to the accountant no longer needs to be filled with the dread of boredom! The atmosphere in the office is always great and they make a cracking cup of coffee too.
Pete Noble InnoVii Ltd
- Stranton Business Centre are a fantastic company to work with. Their straight forward approach has made understanding accounts so much easier. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend Stranton.
Hazel Watson Plain "n" Purl, Washington
- I have been using the services of Stranton Business Centre for over 10 years. I think that in itself is testament to how I feel about Colin and the staff.
Whenever you visit the office there is always a happy smiling face, I sometimes feel more like a family member than a client. What more could you ask.
Val Facchini Facchini Cycles, Hartlepool
49 Stockton Road
Tel: 01429 280444
Fax: 01429 280666
Your Local Account and Bookkeepers
Stranton Business Centre aims to provide a full range of professional services to assist and support small businesses. We endeavour to take the burden of book-keeping and administration tasks allowing our clients to be more effective at the frontline of their business.
Our dedicated team is committed to providing individually structured services which are flexible depending on clients' needs and requirements.
We travel throughout the surrounding areas including Billingham, Wingate, Trimdon, Stockton-on-Tees and all over Hartlepool to assist you.
- New Business Start-ups
- Booking Keeping
- VAT Accounting
- Annual Accounts
- Taxation Services
- General Business Advice
- Business Support Service
- Business Planning
- Budget Preperation
- Cash Flow Forecasts
- Interim Management Accounts
- Projected Accounts