- Boris Johnson continues to be treated for coronavirus - as a record 938 daily deaths are reported in the UK
- Rishi Sunak unveils a £750m package to keep charities afloat during the coronavirus pandemic
- Maurice Robinson was arrested after the bodies of 39 Vietnamese migrants were found in his lorry
- The people were residents at a 69-bed care home in Luton
- The lockdown will not be lifted next week, Wales' first minister confirms
- A High Court judge overturns an order to seize three multimillion-pound London homes
- Police are searching for the pair after describing their actions as "flabbergasting
- Friends have paid tribute to the "caring" 29-year-old who died on Sunday
- Barbara Moore's family pays tribute to a woman who "dedicated her life to caring for others
- The Jewish Chronicle and Jewish News say they cannot survive the impact of the coronavirus epidemic
- The council's first attempt at holding a virtual meeting was targeted by trolls
- Members of the public had reported the pub was continuing to trade
- The British Dental Association says dentists are being bombarded by calls from patients in pain
- Solicitors see a "massive rise" in demand but the need for two witnesses creates practical difficulties
- The government pledged to help UK nationals stuck abroad, so how many have managed to get back
- Levels of nitrogen dioxide fall by an average 40% on the same period last year
- The jersey, which smells of "sweat and champagne", was signed by all of England World Cup squad
- A look at how one Scottish local authority is delivering vital services during the lockdown
- Almost two weeks after Britons were confined to their homes, is the coronavirus curve flattening
- Fergus Walsh is humbled by the astonishing dedication of NHS staff on the coronavirus front line
- Ephraim Mirvis says the "ultimate family-orientated event" will be different due to social distancing
- Millions unable to do their job due to coronavirus will have their wages paid by a new scheme
- Doctors say PM Boris Johnson has been moved there as a precaution, should he need more complex care
- The BBC's Fergus Walsh meets medics treating patients with Covid-19 at University College Hospital London
- Prime Minister David Lloyd George spent several days in hospital during the Spanish flu pandemic
- Marcus Mumford, The Amazons and The Big Moon discusses the role of musicians in a global lockdown
- Martin and Kate Thacker, their daughters Shannon and Phoebe, two dogs and cat are living in a van
- Two weeks after the school shutdown, are parents and teachers lowering expectations
- Breathtaking images capture the spectacular lunar event in the skies above Europe
- Ria Lakhani's hospital stay scared and scarred her, but it also gave her hope
- How online listening parties at home, with The Charlatans singer, became the new going out
- Hospitals need to supply oxygen to more beds than is currently possible, so doctors are searching for hacks
- Increased competition and privacy risks are some of the challenges facing workers making the switch
- Many nurseries are closed, but some are still asking parents to continue to pay a monthly fee
- Zane Powles walks about five miles a day delivering up to 80 school lunches to pupils
- As Boris Johnson continues to be treated for coronavirus in an ICU, we take a look at how they work
- Foreign Secretary Dominic Raab said the prime minister remains in good spirits while in intensive care
- The mother of a London bus driver who died says her son was not given adequate protective gear at work
- The two rodents were filmed at London's Notting Hill Gate station on Monday night
- Mary Taylor sports a stunning costume as she goes for her daily run during the lockdown
- The union's advice follows the deaths of 14 workers in London and others elsewhere in the UK
Whats going on ...
- Thanks to InnoVii Ltd for all the time and hard work in creating our website and making technology so easy!!!
- Welcome to the new Stranton Business Centre Website , this is our new tool to help our clients communicate with their account managers when they are not able to access their home computers.
- We have always found Stranton Business Centre to be very knowledgeable, friendly and trustworthy. Would not hesitate to recommend to anyone and look forward to continually working with everyone there.
Kevin & Adrienne Stewart Kitchen Exchange Ltd
- Always helpful! From PAYE, general advice, doing my VAT, accounts and payroll they are most helpful and friendly whenever I contact them. I also run A.W.F Window Cleaning Services and they have been doing my books for that business also for a lot of years. I find them an asset in running my business.
Graham Awford Bull and Dog, Greatham
- You can actually feel free to write whatever you like and Ill just put my name to it! Doesnt matter how self gratifying it sounds, I probably would have wrote the same thing anyway!
- In over 3 years and Ive always been satisfied with their service. A trip to the accountant no longer needs to be filled with the dread of boredom! The atmosphere in the office is always great and they make a cracking cup of coffee too.
Pete Noble InnoVii Ltd
- Stranton Business Centre are a fantastic company to work with. Their straight forward approach has made understanding accounts so much easier. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend Stranton.
Hazel Watson Plain "n" Purl, Washington
- I have been using the services of Stranton Business Centre for over 10 years. I think that in itself is testament to how I feel about Colin and the staff.
Whenever you visit the office there is always a happy smiling face, I sometimes feel more like a family member than a client. What more could you ask.
Val Facchini Facchini Cycles, Hartlepool
49 Stockton Road
Tel: 01429 280444
Fax: 01429 280666
Your Local Account and Bookkeepers
Stranton Business Centre aims to provide a full range of professional services to assist and support small businesses. We endeavour to take the burden of book-keeping and administration tasks allowing our clients to be more effective at the frontline of their business.
Our dedicated team is committed to providing individually structured services which are flexible depending on clients' needs and requirements.
We travel throughout the surrounding areas including Billingham, Wingate, Trimdon, Stockton-on-Tees and all over Hartlepool to assist you.
- New Business Start-ups
- Booking Keeping
- VAT Accounting
- Annual Accounts
- Taxation Services
- General Business Advice
- Business Support Service
- Business Planning
- Budget Preperation
- Cash Flow Forecasts
- Interim Management Accounts
- Projected Accounts