- The PM is facing an uphill battle to get his new Brexit deal through the House of Commons on Saturday
- A revised Brexit deal has been agreed by the UK and EU. What does it contain
- The DUP says it will not support the PM's plan for NI as it has concerns about customs and consent
- Mark Field says he has "no desire to become a disaffected, dissenting voice from the backbenches
- An RAF aircraft carrying the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge twice tried to land in Islamabad
- People lent thousands of pounds to a company which was founded by the Grand Designs presenter
- Evha Jannath, 11, died after falling from Drayton Manor's Splash Canyon water ride in 2017
- The ex-footballer has been cleared of both assault and sexual assault after kissing a woman on a train
- The body of a man, believed to be Kenyan, was found in a garden in Clapham in June
- Jack Waple, 13, suffered a cardiac arrest at his home in Hockwold, Norfolk, in June, an inquest hears
- Ivor Bell had been charged with soliciting the murder of mother-of-10 Jean McConville in 1972
- The British government and the EU have agreed a new Brexit deal, but will it get through Parliament
- Boris Johnson has agreed a new Brexit deal with the EU - but what does it mean and will Parliament pass it
- After tense negotiations, both sides made concessions to reach a new deal
- Anti-Brexit campaigner Jo Maugham has lodged a petition at Scotland's highest civil court
- Graham Ensor says finding rocks that have travelled billions of miles "is an incredible feeling
- The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge take to the crease on the fourth day of their visit to the country
- What are the legal options that might provide Harry Dunn's parents with the details of his death
- A baker spent three months constructing the sweet model of Eyam village in Derbyshire
- Many crimes in the UK remain unsolved and many are not even reported - details in 10 charts
- As part of a new BBC blog series, Olivia Davies shares what she's spent her money on this week
- The rapper and actor's memoirs reveal his struggle with anxiety after his daughter's death
- A revised Brexit deal, acceptable to both UK and EU negotiators, remains elusive. What have been the main sticking points
- Charles Jencks believed the design of the centres inspired by his wife, Maggie, should lift the spirits of patients
- The Noughts and Crosses author is already published by Penguin Random House, which runs Merky Books
- UK-based team to chart unprecedented waters with fully autonomous sea journey
- Our most inspiring and influential women of 2019 give us their vision of a female-led future
- With an agreement reached with the EU, Boris Johnson now needs MPs to back it in Parliament
- Brussels correspondent Adam Fleming compares Boris Johnson's withdrawal agreement with Theresa May's
- The BBC's Jayne McCormack explains why the Democratic Unionist Party has so much power
- Passengers on a British Airways flight that filled with smoke mid-air say they're still having breathing difficulties two months on
- Joe Atherton, 64, hopes his world records will not be beet, after growing hefty turnips, carrots, leeks and parsnips
- Rescue dog Bee is helping people recovering from brain injury gain confidence
- A beaming Boris Johnson appears on most of Friday's front pages as the papers look ahead to Saturday's vote on his deal
- Somerset-based Diversity Trust said people wanted to understand because they "don't want to offend
- Anti-Brexit campaigner Jo Maugham has lodged a petition at the Court of Session in Edinburgh
- An area of Tullycarnet has been cordoned off following the death of a man earlier on Thursday
- Those MPs who fear a no-deal Brexit should back the new deal, a senior Tory MP says
- Dr Colin Gelder claimed he was "high" and not "thinking rationally" when he fondled a nurse
Whats going on ...
- Thanks to InnoVii Ltd for all the time and hard work in creating our website and making technology so easy!!!
- Welcome to the new Stranton Business Centre Website , this is our new tool to help our clients communicate with their account managers when they are not able to access their home computers.
- We have always found Stranton Business Centre to be very knowledgeable, friendly and trustworthy. Would not hesitate to recommend to anyone and look forward to continually working with everyone there.
Kevin & Adrienne Stewart Kitchen Exchange Ltd
- Always helpful! From PAYE, general advice, doing my VAT, accounts and payroll they are most helpful and friendly whenever I contact them. I also run A.W.F Window Cleaning Services and they have been doing my books for that business also for a lot of years. I find them an asset in running my business.
Graham Awford Bull and Dog, Greatham
- You can actually feel free to write whatever you like and Ill just put my name to it! Doesnt matter how self gratifying it sounds, I probably would have wrote the same thing anyway!
- In over 3 years and Ive always been satisfied with their service. A trip to the accountant no longer needs to be filled with the dread of boredom! The atmosphere in the office is always great and they make a cracking cup of coffee too.
Pete Noble InnoVii Ltd
- Stranton Business Centre are a fantastic company to work with. Their straight forward approach has made understanding accounts so much easier. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend Stranton.
Hazel Watson Plain "n" Purl, Washington
- I have been using the services of Stranton Business Centre for over 10 years. I think that in itself is testament to how I feel about Colin and the staff.
Whenever you visit the office there is always a happy smiling face, I sometimes feel more like a family member than a client. What more could you ask.
Val Facchini Facchini Cycles, Hartlepool
49 Stockton Road
Tel: 01429 280444
Fax: 01429 280666
Your Local Account and Bookkeepers
Stranton Business Centre aims to provide a full range of professional services to assist and support small businesses. We endeavour to take the burden of book-keeping and administration tasks allowing our clients to be more effective at the frontline of their business.
Our dedicated team is committed to providing individually structured services which are flexible depending on clients' needs and requirements.
We travel throughout the surrounding areas including Billingham, Wingate, Trimdon, Stockton-on-Tees and all over Hartlepool to assist you.
- New Business Start-ups
- Booking Keeping
- VAT Accounting
- Annual Accounts
- Taxation Services
- General Business Advice
- Business Support Service
- Business Planning
- Budget Preperation
- Cash Flow Forecasts
- Interim Management Accounts
- Projected Accounts