- The first minister accepts her government "did not get it right" with the system for calculating pupils' grades
- The Treasury has set aside £500m to cover the cost of the scheme for restaurants, bars and cafes
- The rest will focus on reaching positive cases and their contacts in local areas, alongside local teams
- Boris Johnson says he is "very keen" that exams should go ahead as normal in the coming year
- A watchdog is considering whether the use of force in Marcus Coutain's arrest was "appropriate
- Olympic medallist Nile Wilson criticises a "culture of abuse" in British gymnastics, saying athletes are "treated like pieces of meat
- Organisations promoting the idea that sexuality can be changed argue their practices are ethical but Boris Johnson wants to ban the practice
- The Queen guitarist says his home and studio were protected from a wildfire thanks to firefighters
- The teenager had been flown to hospital by helicopter after being pulled on to a lifeboat
- The fast food giant is suing Steve Easterbrook, claiming he had relationships with four staff
- The 15-year-old admitted attacking Singaporean student Jonathan Mok at the start of the pandemic
- Jane Walker, 52, died after the boat she was on collided with a water bike
- Five things you need to know about the coronavirus outbreak this Monday evening
- More people have inquired about going self-employed since the pandemic, a business federation says
- Temperatures are forecast to top 30C in some parts of the UK this weekend. Perhaps it is not the time you want to be partially covering your face
- Exams in the UK were cancelled this year, but how are students learning their results
- After a low in cases at the end of June, the ONS estimated infections had been rising slightly in July
- Sette Buenaventura ignored cramp in her calf to continue working but later found she had cancer
- A deal in which NHS England had access to 92% of private hospitals beds will come to an end
- Belgium, Bahamas and Andorra are the latest places from where people must quarantine on arriving in the UK
- Hot weather is expected across the UK this weekend, but how do you stay within the rules
- After George Floyd and Black Lives Matter protests questions were asked again about British policing
- Why has the number of self-employed people started to fall
- Neil Heritage becomes the first above-the-knee double amputee to reach the summit of the Matterhorn
- Brayden Bull's parents were caught between the risks of both Covid-19 or an operation in lockdown
- The wedding was sprung on guests wearing jeans and t-shirt at a family gathering in Scotland
- The coronavirus pandemic is forcing the fishing industry to diversify to stay in business
- Todd Sharpville says he is working with top singers and film composer David Arnold
- Rising numbers of migrants are trying to cross the English Channel in dinghies and other small boats
- A simple guide on how to get a good night's sleep in the heat
- Sun-lovers flock to the seaside as temperatures top 34C in south-east England
- PC Gaz Phillips who nearly died just days before PC Andrew Harper is supporting his widow's campaign for tougher sentences
- Beach lifeguards say they have seen a rise in antisocial behaviour as lockdown restrictions ease
- Keith Mason and Riona Kelly have been posting about her recovery and it's become a lockdown hit
- A campaign to support businesses run by black people has had an "extraordinary effect" on sales
- Teenager Octavia Sanger is releasing her first documentary on an international streaming service
- The BBC's Simon Jones encounters a boat full of migrants who have succeeded in reaching UK waters
- The gathering on Greatstone beach was organised for underprivileged young people in London
- Education Secretary John Swinney will set out his plans to address concerns about results - but what can be done
- In a bid to suppress coronavirus, people in NI must now cover their face when they enter shops
- Streets have been flooded in Aberystwyth and New Quay sees over 100 lightning strikes in an hour
- Tina Baker's husband was jailed for 14 years for murdering her but her body has never been found
Whats going on ...
- Thanks to InnoVii Ltd for all the time and hard work in creating our website and making technology so easy!!!
- Welcome to the new Stranton Business Centre Website , this is our new tool to help our clients communicate with their account managers when they are not able to access their home computers.
- We have always found Stranton Business Centre to be very knowledgeable, friendly and trustworthy. Would not hesitate to recommend to anyone and look forward to continually working with everyone there.
Kevin & Adrienne Stewart Kitchen Exchange Ltd
- Always helpful! From PAYE, general advice, doing my VAT, accounts and payroll they are most helpful and friendly whenever I contact them. I also run A.W.F Window Cleaning Services and they have been doing my books for that business also for a lot of years. I find them an asset in running my business.
Graham Awford Bull and Dog, Greatham
- You can actually feel free to write whatever you like and Ill just put my name to it! Doesnt matter how self gratifying it sounds, I probably would have wrote the same thing anyway!
- In over 3 years and Ive always been satisfied with their service. A trip to the accountant no longer needs to be filled with the dread of boredom! The atmosphere in the office is always great and they make a cracking cup of coffee too.
Pete Noble InnoVii Ltd
- Stranton Business Centre are a fantastic company to work with. Their straight forward approach has made understanding accounts so much easier. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend Stranton.
Hazel Watson Plain "n" Purl, Washington
- I have been using the services of Stranton Business Centre for over 10 years. I think that in itself is testament to how I feel about Colin and the staff.
Whenever you visit the office there is always a happy smiling face, I sometimes feel more like a family member than a client. What more could you ask.
Val Facchini Facchini Cycles, Hartlepool
49 Stockton Road
Tel: 01429 280444
Fax: 01429 280666
Your Local Account and Bookkeepers
Stranton Business Centre aims to provide a full range of professional services to assist and support small businesses. We endeavour to take the burden of book-keeping and administration tasks allowing our clients to be more effective at the frontline of their business.
Our dedicated team is committed to providing individually structured services which are flexible depending on clients' needs and requirements.
We travel throughout the surrounding areas including Billingham, Wingate, Trimdon, Stockton-on-Tees and all over Hartlepool to assist you.
- New Business Start-ups
- Booking Keeping
- VAT Accounting
- Annual Accounts
- Taxation Services
- General Business Advice
- Business Support Service
- Business Planning
- Budget Preperation
- Cash Flow Forecasts
- Interim Management Accounts
- Projected Accounts