- Fourteen people have now been tested for the virus in the UK, including nine awaiting results
- The Home Office said the decision over the extradition of Anne Sacoolas was a "denial of justice
- No-one took full account of how complex the project was going to be, says the spending watchdog
- Industry groups band together to call for flexibility for skilled workers to enter the UK
- Supermarket giant says the change will remove 350 tonnes of plastic from the environment
- Sixteen "challenging" jails are to get scanners whose images can instantly reveal concealed contraband
- The prime minister supports the nomination, saying the area around Gwynedd is "breathtaking
- Jessica Andrews' Saltwater wins the Portico Prize, for books that "evoke the spirit of the north
- The services involve Skye, North Uist and Harris and will be introduced in March and the summer
- Louise Lawford was told that her account that the dogs had run off was not accepted
- But the supermarket says it will create 7,000 hourly-paid roles as part of a major restructuring
- The government is funding oil and gas projects abroad, despite a commitment to cut carbon emissions
- How the BBC Two motoring show turned its fortunes around after a turbulent few years
- The couple complained about media intrusion within hours of relocating to Vancouver, Canada
- Bereavement leave for parents came too late for Ian Bainbridge, whose son was stillborn five years ago
- A minor earthquake has hit Teesside, but how serious can such events be
- Trish Brewster and Yan Balewicz have spent five days so far removing rubbish from their local beach
- Overdrafts are undergoing their biggest change in a generation and it could double your costs
- The celebrated artist has put together a new exhibition of some of his earliest works
- Concerns are growing that the recently-detected coronavirus may spread. Dr Rosalind Eggo explains
- Knife crime is driven by glorifying gang culture the former head of the Commission for Racial Equality says
- British passenger describes the journey from the virus-hit Chinese city of Wuhan after the spread of coronavirus
- Lucy Herd successfully campaigned for parents to get paid bereavement leave after her son Jack died
- Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe's husband has met with the prime minister this morning regarding his detained wife
- Many of Friday's newspapers focus on fears that coronavirus has spread from China to the UK
- Stephen Ware is working with Harper Adams University to turn crickets into protein-rich flour
- Five people are being tested as a precaution after coming back from China with respiratory problems
- Results of an inspection of all MOT lifts are revealed in an internal letter, seen by BBC News NI
- Swansea Bay health board says the move does not affect doctor or nurse recruitment
- Anthony Sootheran was found dead by a doctor at his home near Banbury in March 2014
Whats going on ...
- Thanks to InnoVii Ltd for all the time and hard work in creating our website and making technology so easy!!!
- Welcome to the new Stranton Business Centre Website , this is our new tool to help our clients communicate with their account managers when they are not able to access their home computers.
- We have always found Stranton Business Centre to be very knowledgeable, friendly and trustworthy. Would not hesitate to recommend to anyone and look forward to continually working with everyone there.
Kevin & Adrienne Stewart Kitchen Exchange Ltd
- Always helpful! From PAYE, general advice, doing my VAT, accounts and payroll they are most helpful and friendly whenever I contact them. I also run A.W.F Window Cleaning Services and they have been doing my books for that business also for a lot of years. I find them an asset in running my business.
Graham Awford Bull and Dog, Greatham
- You can actually feel free to write whatever you like and Ill just put my name to it! Doesnt matter how self gratifying it sounds, I probably would have wrote the same thing anyway!
- In over 3 years and Ive always been satisfied with their service. A trip to the accountant no longer needs to be filled with the dread of boredom! The atmosphere in the office is always great and they make a cracking cup of coffee too.
Pete Noble InnoVii Ltd
- Stranton Business Centre are a fantastic company to work with. Their straight forward approach has made understanding accounts so much easier. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend Stranton.
Hazel Watson Plain "n" Purl, Washington
- I have been using the services of Stranton Business Centre for over 10 years. I think that in itself is testament to how I feel about Colin and the staff.
Whenever you visit the office there is always a happy smiling face, I sometimes feel more like a family member than a client. What more could you ask.
Val Facchini Facchini Cycles, Hartlepool
49 Stockton Road
Tel: 01429 280444
Fax: 01429 280666
Your Local Account and Bookkeepers
Stranton Business Centre aims to provide a full range of professional services to assist and support small businesses. We endeavour to take the burden of book-keeping and administration tasks allowing our clients to be more effective at the frontline of their business.
Our dedicated team is committed to providing individually structured services which are flexible depending on clients' needs and requirements.
We travel throughout the surrounding areas including Billingham, Wingate, Trimdon, Stockton-on-Tees and all over Hartlepool to assist you.
- New Business Start-ups
- Booking Keeping
- VAT Accounting
- Annual Accounts
- Taxation Services
- General Business Advice
- Business Support Service
- Business Planning
- Budget Preperation
- Cash Flow Forecasts
- Interim Management Accounts
- Projected Accounts