- Options include a ban on households mixing in England, as a further 4,422 UK cases are confirmed
- The foreign secretary was returning to London when the incident is reported to have happened
- A holidaymaker who did not self-isolate and went on a night out spread the virus, a councillor says
- Fraser Cameron calls the claims "ridiculous" and says he has no access to sensitive information
- The Royal Oak, in Swallowcliffe, near Salisbury, has been closed since March
- It is "only by luck" the passenger wasn't seriously injured or killed, police say
- Mayor Sadiq Khan says he is concerned by evidence showing the spread of the virus is "accelerating
- Patients say they have missed out on face-to-face examinations and appointments
- A rare edition of The Two Noble Kinsmen was found in a volume dating from 1634
- Police say Loeike Guei's family are "traumatised" and appeal for help to find his killers
- Sir Keir Starmer has a new message - but will it help Labour win back votes where the party needs them
- Wales forward Gareth Bale returns to Tottenham from Spanish champions Real Madrid on a season-long loan
- People enjoying the sun yards from No 10 say there's a feeling of resignation about new virus measures
- With new restrictions on social gatherings how can you raise concerns without causing arguments
- Can a short burst of national restrictions change the course of the epidemic
- Restaurants and pubs are concerned new coronavirus restrictions could spell the end of their businesses
- "This is a moment when we're needed more than ever, so we just had to find a way of getting open
- After six weeks in hospital, recalling every Covid-19 memory has helped one patient
- People will not be able to socialise with other households in their homes or gardens
- Parents are missing work and children kept home from school as they wrestle with the testing system
- The cost of a puppy has more than doubled, with dogs typically selling for nearly £1,900
- Five things you need to know about the coronavirus pandemic this Friday evening
- Mayor Sadiq Khan says "we simply can't afford to have numbers of people congregating
- Staying isolated could cause more harm to people's mental health, the Welsh Government says
- NI Health Minister Robin Swann says the Belfast-born artist should sing songs about saving lives
- The device is already being used in some hospitals to identify Covid patients
- Parts of north-west England, West Yorkshire and the Midlands are now facing extra restrictions
- Latest mortality figures show how deaths continue to decline in Wales since the peak of the pandemic
- The eight staff were "ill advised" to attend a party for a former colleague, the head told parents
- One victim was duped into sending nude photographs to someone she later found out was an adult
- Why are some dentists able to carry out work on private patients which they are not allowed to do on the NHS
- The first minister has not ruled out a ban on guising as she warns 'necessary' steps will be taken to halt the spread of coronavirus
- Health officials are looking for any signs case rates are moving too high - and too fast
- Three women describe the different ways in which the Covid-19 pandemic has affected them
- Officials in India and the UK worked together to find the bronze sculptures
- With similar symptoms, deciding whether or not you need to get tested for coronavirus can be tricky
- What are the tests for coronavirus, who are they for and how do they work
- Some call them copyright trolls, but these companies say they defend photographers' rights
- The siblings on making their first group album with help from Michael Morpurgo and Olivia Colman
- How closely have you been paying attention to what's been going on during the past seven days
- Rules on accessible buses come into force at the end of year but operators say there are not enough
- Fans of the festival favourite can watch it from inside their vehicles, instead of a theatre
- More than 600 health and social care workers have died from the coronavirus pandemic
- Prime Minister Boris Johnson says the UK is experiencing a second wave of Covid-19
- The BBC speaks to residents of Spennymoor, County Durham, about the confusion surrounding the new measures
- Too white? Too middle class? Activist Fatima explores the climate change movement's diversity
- BBC's Ros Atkins explains the latest Brexit row and the thorny issue of customs checks and Northern Ireland
- A professor has won £2.3m for applying complex maths to simple situations - like stirring tea
- Saturday's front pages are dominated by Boris Johnson suggesting the UK is entering a second wave of Covid-19
- A trader says he had one customer in four hours amid new Covid-19 measures in Newcastle
- According to Scottish government figures, a further three people who tested positive for the virus have died
- It is the highest number of people testing positive since the current testing model was rolled out
- Some residents in Merthyr Tydfil are being "silly and irresponsible" says the council leader
- A section of the River Avon near Bath was accidently drained due to a faulty sluice gate
Whats going on ...
- Thanks to InnoVii Ltd for all the time and hard work in creating our website and making technology so easy!!!
- Welcome to the new Stranton Business Centre Website , this is our new tool to help our clients communicate with their account managers when they are not able to access their home computers.
- We have always found Stranton Business Centre to be very knowledgeable, friendly and trustworthy. Would not hesitate to recommend to anyone and look forward to continually working with everyone there.
Kevin & Adrienne Stewart Kitchen Exchange Ltd
- Always helpful! From PAYE, general advice, doing my VAT, accounts and payroll they are most helpful and friendly whenever I contact them. I also run A.W.F Window Cleaning Services and they have been doing my books for that business also for a lot of years. I find them an asset in running my business.
Graham Awford Bull and Dog, Greatham
- You can actually feel free to write whatever you like and Ill just put my name to it! Doesnt matter how self gratifying it sounds, I probably would have wrote the same thing anyway!
- In over 3 years and Ive always been satisfied with their service. A trip to the accountant no longer needs to be filled with the dread of boredom! The atmosphere in the office is always great and they make a cracking cup of coffee too.
Pete Noble InnoVii Ltd
- Stranton Business Centre are a fantastic company to work with. Their straight forward approach has made understanding accounts so much easier. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend Stranton.
Hazel Watson Plain "n" Purl, Washington
- I have been using the services of Stranton Business Centre for over 10 years. I think that in itself is testament to how I feel about Colin and the staff.
Whenever you visit the office there is always a happy smiling face, I sometimes feel more like a family member than a client. What more could you ask.
Val Facchini Facchini Cycles, Hartlepool
49 Stockton Road
Tel: 01429 280444
Fax: 01429 280666
Your Local Account and Bookkeepers
Stranton Business Centre aims to provide a full range of professional services to assist and support small businesses. We endeavour to take the burden of book-keeping and administration tasks allowing our clients to be more effective at the frontline of their business.
Our dedicated team is committed to providing individually structured services which are flexible depending on clients' needs and requirements.
We travel throughout the surrounding areas including Billingham, Wingate, Trimdon, Stockton-on-Tees and all over Hartlepool to assist you.
- New Business Start-ups
- Booking Keeping
- VAT Accounting
- Annual Accounts
- Taxation Services
- General Business Advice
- Business Support Service
- Business Planning
- Budget Preperation
- Cash Flow Forecasts
- Interim Management Accounts
- Projected Accounts