- Boris Johnson has said he is looking at "enforcement" of masks for customers in England
- "Targeted action" means outbreaks are being swiftly dealt with, the health secretary says
- MPs are calling for action to help so-called mortgage prisoners, including thousands of key workers
- Manchester City successfully overturn their two-year ban from European club competitions
- On Tuesday, the UK government is expected to announce deadlines to stop using the Chinese firm's kit
- The UK's new points-based immigration system plans will include a health and care visa
- A statement says the 24-year-old had named her child Reign with her partner Boga
- The new rules also apply to taxis and other situations where 2m social distancing is not possible
- The fast-fashion firm is the latest to face allegations of poor working condition at its suppliers
- Government campaign will also carry advice for UK and EU firms before the transition period ends
- Christopher Aurier dies in hospital after being shot in the French city of Toulouse
- The bird, more used to the Alps, has ended up on the Derbyshire and Yorkshire border
- Grace Greenwood recovered from coronavirus while others in the care home where she lives have not
- We know about the lockdown bakers - but who learned the skills to separate themselves from the crowd
- The effects of an extended lockdown are being keenly felt by Leicester's youngest residents
- Parents say it is frustrating to wait months to register their babies, as councils face large backlogs
- Schoolchildren sing about their worries for relatives and wanting to see friends again
- Wales had been the only part of the UK not to set a date for the reopening of indoor hospitality
- In a bid to suppress coronavirus, people in Scotland must now cover their face when they enter shops
- The star opens up about his 13-year relationship, fickle fans and writing with The Killers
- As China enforces new restrictions, some are turning to their British National (Overseas) passport
- Priya Aiyer from Kent takes us through her week during the coronavirus pandemic
- The World Cup winner is remembered as a "legend" for Leeds who never forgot his North East roots
- Swimmers get ready to go back to the pool but the rules will be very different to before
- A personal trainer, an advertising agency worker and a musician share their experiences of burnout
- What do Britain's children think of home-schooling during the Covid-19 pandemic
- Personal videos are increasingly being used in the job application process
- Dr Ian Banks has not held his three-year-old grandson since he was diagnosed with cystic fibrosis (CF
- Winners of a BFI competition will get their submissions broadcast on national television
- The papers cover the government position on face coverings and a campaign to prepare the UK for Brexit
- Beauty salons, spas and tattoo parlours are also allowed to reopen in the latest phase of changes
- Almost 250 bands were due to march, although large Orange Order events are cancelled due to Covid-19
- One hairdresser says they have had over 1,000 bookings made for the coming weeks
- The city's mayor says figures show most of Leicester did not have higher Covid-19 transmission rates
Whats going on ...
- Thanks to InnoVii Ltd for all the time and hard work in creating our website and making technology so easy!!!
- Welcome to the new Stranton Business Centre Website , this is our new tool to help our clients communicate with their account managers when they are not able to access their home computers.
- We have always found Stranton Business Centre to be very knowledgeable, friendly and trustworthy. Would not hesitate to recommend to anyone and look forward to continually working with everyone there.
Kevin & Adrienne Stewart Kitchen Exchange Ltd
- Always helpful! From PAYE, general advice, doing my VAT, accounts and payroll they are most helpful and friendly whenever I contact them. I also run A.W.F Window Cleaning Services and they have been doing my books for that business also for a lot of years. I find them an asset in running my business.
Graham Awford Bull and Dog, Greatham
- You can actually feel free to write whatever you like and Ill just put my name to it! Doesnt matter how self gratifying it sounds, I probably would have wrote the same thing anyway!
- In over 3 years and Ive always been satisfied with their service. A trip to the accountant no longer needs to be filled with the dread of boredom! The atmosphere in the office is always great and they make a cracking cup of coffee too.
Pete Noble InnoVii Ltd
- Stranton Business Centre are a fantastic company to work with. Their straight forward approach has made understanding accounts so much easier. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend Stranton.
Hazel Watson Plain "n" Purl, Washington
- I have been using the services of Stranton Business Centre for over 10 years. I think that in itself is testament to how I feel about Colin and the staff.
Whenever you visit the office there is always a happy smiling face, I sometimes feel more like a family member than a client. What more could you ask.
Val Facchini Facchini Cycles, Hartlepool
49 Stockton Road
Tel: 01429 280444
Fax: 01429 280666
Your Local Account and Bookkeepers
Stranton Business Centre aims to provide a full range of professional services to assist and support small businesses. We endeavour to take the burden of book-keeping and administration tasks allowing our clients to be more effective at the frontline of their business.
Our dedicated team is committed to providing individually structured services which are flexible depending on clients' needs and requirements.
We travel throughout the surrounding areas including Billingham, Wingate, Trimdon, Stockton-on-Tees and all over Hartlepool to assist you.
- New Business Start-ups
- Booking Keeping
- VAT Accounting
- Annual Accounts
- Taxation Services
- General Business Advice
- Business Support Service
- Business Planning
- Budget Preperation
- Cash Flow Forecasts
- Interim Management Accounts
- Projected Accounts