- The PM says the EU is "fed up" with endless delays, as the Luxembourg PM chastises him at a press conference
- Dozens of students say they were "traumatised" by investigations that left them feeling unsafe on campus
- Hospital admissions are rising at nearly three times the rate of the nurse workforce, the RCN says
- Suppliers now have until 2024 to fit them into homes, but it may mean higher costs for the industry
- Children in care sent to live outside their home area are being exploited by criminals, a report says
- International Trade Secretary Liz Truss tells a court a promise to halt export licences was broken
- The new leader promises to revoke Article 50 on the first day of a Liberal Democrat government
- A scheme that allows people to contest sentences in England and Wales is to be expanded
- Boris Johnson misses a press conference amid noisy protests, but says there has been "a lot of work
- Frustration for customers continues after pawnbroker Albemarle and Bond shuts branches
- Viewers will no longer be able to read headlines, football scores, weather and more on TV sets
- The service says it has been questioned over the fatal June 2017 blaze under health and safety laws
- A Royal Horticultural Society collection of family photos show gardening during World War Two
- Gang members pretend to be university students to sell drugs in new cities, an expert warns
- Some politicians have been calling for a clean-break Brexit. What does it mean
- Some allergy sufferers say they are "terrified" when dining out and have asked eateries to do more to make them safe
- An attack on a Saudi oil field doesn't necessarily mean prices at the pumps will soar
- The prime minister has told the BBC he will follow the law, but will leave the EU at the end of October
- Luxembourg's prime minister took to his lectern without the UK PM, who cancelled amid protests nearby
- Eleven justices, in Britain's highest court, will rule on whether the decision to prorogue Parliament was legal
- Despite experiencing some prejudice, Tulsi Vagjiani says she is determined to travel with an open mind
- Some UK citizens living in the Netherlands are taking extreme measures to protect their way of life after Brexit
- Jake and Hobbit want to raise their baby as a "they" rather than "him or her
- Boris Johnson's absence from a press conference in Luxembourg dominates Tuesday's front pages
- Muhammad Malik, who strangled his wife, accused both her and his ex-wife of abusing their children
- The Home Office's new housing partner says those refused the right to stay in the UK will not face lock-change evictions
- A leading NI industrialist withdraws from the process to take over the Ballymena business
- A police and crime commissioner thinks teen social groups can make towns "inhospitable" for gangs
Whats going on ...
- Thanks to InnoVii Ltd for all the time and hard work in creating our website and making technology so easy!!!
- Welcome to the new Stranton Business Centre Website , this is our new tool to help our clients communicate with their account managers when they are not able to access their home computers.
- We have always found Stranton Business Centre to be very knowledgeable, friendly and trustworthy. Would not hesitate to recommend to anyone and look forward to continually working with everyone there.
Kevin & Adrienne Stewart Kitchen Exchange Ltd
- Always helpful! From PAYE, general advice, doing my VAT, accounts and payroll they are most helpful and friendly whenever I contact them. I also run A.W.F Window Cleaning Services and they have been doing my books for that business also for a lot of years. I find them an asset in running my business.
Graham Awford Bull and Dog, Greatham
- You can actually feel free to write whatever you like and Ill just put my name to it! Doesnt matter how self gratifying it sounds, I probably would have wrote the same thing anyway!
- In over 3 years and Ive always been satisfied with their service. A trip to the accountant no longer needs to be filled with the dread of boredom! The atmosphere in the office is always great and they make a cracking cup of coffee too.
Pete Noble InnoVii Ltd
- Stranton Business Centre are a fantastic company to work with. Their straight forward approach has made understanding accounts so much easier. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend Stranton.
Hazel Watson Plain "n" Purl, Washington
- I have been using the services of Stranton Business Centre for over 10 years. I think that in itself is testament to how I feel about Colin and the staff.
Whenever you visit the office there is always a happy smiling face, I sometimes feel more like a family member than a client. What more could you ask.
Val Facchini Facchini Cycles, Hartlepool
49 Stockton Road
Tel: 01429 280444
Fax: 01429 280666
Your Local Account and Bookkeepers
Stranton Business Centre aims to provide a full range of professional services to assist and support small businesses. We endeavour to take the burden of book-keeping and administration tasks allowing our clients to be more effective at the frontline of their business.
Our dedicated team is committed to providing individually structured services which are flexible depending on clients' needs and requirements.
We travel throughout the surrounding areas including Billingham, Wingate, Trimdon, Stockton-on-Tees and all over Hartlepool to assist you.
- New Business Start-ups
- Booking Keeping
- VAT Accounting
- Annual Accounts
- Taxation Services
- General Business Advice
- Business Support Service
- Business Planning
- Budget Preperation
- Cash Flow Forecasts
- Interim Management Accounts
- Projected Accounts