- The new system for setting Covid restrictions in Scotland adds two levels to the three tiers used in England
- "We all hope to be in a position" to allow families to spend Christmas together, a government minister says
- The highest levels continue to be in the north of England, says the Office for National Statistics
- Authors say no child must go hungry this winter, amid continuing row over free school meals
- Pubs, restaurants and non-essential shops will shut when the 17-day lockdown starts at 18:00 BST
- England's centrally contracted players agree to a 15% pay cut for the next 12 months
- The amount of retail sales saw a 1.5% rise last month, boosted by DIY and garden items
- The countries formally sign a deal described by the UK's international trade secretary as "ground-breaking
- The government is urged to label devices like phones, laptops and washing machines to cut waste
- Residents must leave the Paragon complex in Brentford after faulty cavity barriers were found
- The 17-year-old girl was attacked in the ground of an Edinburgh church in the early hours of Thursday
- Rhys James and his three friends were kept in isolation in a Florence Covid facility for two months
- The National Audit Office spending watchdog says a scheme designed to protect jobs was open to abuse
- Over 1,000 traders write an open letter to the prime minister asking him to save the tourism industry
- Charity FareShare has named a new warehouse after the footballer's mother, Melanie
- The prime minister claims workers will get 80% of their wages. Will they
- Key holiday spots are being regularly added to the travel quarantine list as infection rates rise
- A study suggests old age increases the risk, as does asthma, excess weight, and being female
- Fishing is one of the key stumbling blocks preventing a trade deal between the UK and EU
- Families from both ends of the income spectrum have had to tighten their belts in the last six months
- Some signatories of an open letter published earlier this year say it was a "missed opportunity
- People who live or travel in converted vans explain how it has changed their lives
- Thirty years after football's first openly gay player came out, what has changed in the game
- The Youtube star has over 4.13 million subscribers
- New drone footage shows the remains of two barges involved in the Severn Railway Bridge disaster
- Eighty-year-old Paul Harvey went viral after he was filmed playing piano pieces learned decades ago
- Boris Johnson says "I share people's frustrations" at the turnaround times for results
- Chancellor Rishi Sunak unveils more support for jobs and workers affected by Covid restrictions
- Labour's shadow chancellor asks Rishi Sunak why he didn't act earlier in supporting tier two regions
- Hundreds of people painted pictures of the veteran and now they're being auctioned for his charity
- The papers cover Boris Johnson's admission of testing failures and billions more for businesses
- Susan Nicholson was murdered by Robert Trigg five years after he killed his previous partner
- There have been 2,030 confirmed Covid cases in schools since the start of term, says the Public Health Agency
- Police failed to fully assess the risk posed by a violent father who killed his son, an inquest rules
Whats going on ...
- Thanks to InnoVii Ltd for all the time and hard work in creating our website and making technology so easy!!!
- Welcome to the new Stranton Business Centre Website , this is our new tool to help our clients communicate with their account managers when they are not able to access their home computers.
- We have always found Stranton Business Centre to be very knowledgeable, friendly and trustworthy. Would not hesitate to recommend to anyone and look forward to continually working with everyone there.
Kevin & Adrienne Stewart Kitchen Exchange Ltd
- Always helpful! From PAYE, general advice, doing my VAT, accounts and payroll they are most helpful and friendly whenever I contact them. I also run A.W.F Window Cleaning Services and they have been doing my books for that business also for a lot of years. I find them an asset in running my business.
Graham Awford Bull and Dog, Greatham
- You can actually feel free to write whatever you like and Ill just put my name to it! Doesnt matter how self gratifying it sounds, I probably would have wrote the same thing anyway!
- In over 3 years and Ive always been satisfied with their service. A trip to the accountant no longer needs to be filled with the dread of boredom! The atmosphere in the office is always great and they make a cracking cup of coffee too.
Pete Noble InnoVii Ltd
- Stranton Business Centre are a fantastic company to work with. Their straight forward approach has made understanding accounts so much easier. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend Stranton.
Hazel Watson Plain "n" Purl, Washington
- I have been using the services of Stranton Business Centre for over 10 years. I think that in itself is testament to how I feel about Colin and the staff.
Whenever you visit the office there is always a happy smiling face, I sometimes feel more like a family member than a client. What more could you ask.
Val Facchini Facchini Cycles, Hartlepool
49 Stockton Road
Tel: 01429 280444
Fax: 01429 280666
Your Local Account and Bookkeepers
Stranton Business Centre aims to provide a full range of professional services to assist and support small businesses. We endeavour to take the burden of book-keeping and administration tasks allowing our clients to be more effective at the frontline of their business.
Our dedicated team is committed to providing individually structured services which are flexible depending on clients' needs and requirements.
We travel throughout the surrounding areas including Billingham, Wingate, Trimdon, Stockton-on-Tees and all over Hartlepool to assist you.
- New Business Start-ups
- Booking Keeping
- VAT Accounting
- Annual Accounts
- Taxation Services
- General Business Advice
- Business Support Service
- Business Planning
- Budget Preperation
- Cash Flow Forecasts
- Interim Management Accounts
- Projected Accounts