- European Council president says "anything is possible" before 12 April - including a much longer delay
- A convicted IRA bombings names four men during inquests into 21 deaths in the Birmingham pub attacks
- Police say the 21-year-old student, whose body was found in the Humber estuary, may have been killed
- Two men found dead on the train tracks in east London suffered serious electrical burns, police say
- A 38-year-old and a 34-year-old are being held on suspicion of racially aggravated criminal damage
- The problem is becoming worse - and Brexit has made the issue 'particularly acute', says Lord Evans
- The Queen and Prince of Wales are among those to respond as ministers pledge to match more donations
- Hannegret Donnelly beat her husband with objects, including a rolling pin, as part of "systematic" abuse
- The stabbing of a 19-year-old man in Surrey is being treated as a terrorism case, police say
- Garry Jack and Connor Scothern deny being members of the banned neo-Nazi National Action group
- Charlotte Howard read a note from a homeless man asking for work and decided to help
- Civil service chiefs are asking staff how working class they think they are to make recruitment fairer
- Should personal care products marketed to women cost more? And is there actually any difference
- Co-creator of the Guilty Feminist podcast gives us her take on feminism
- Donald Tusk and Jean-Claude Juncker updated reporters at a press conference which had some lighter moments
- Dog-loving Harvey Hawkins finds comfort in the funny films people are sending him of their pets
- Dozens of surfers and kayakers headed to the Severn Bore to catch a rare "five-star" surge wave
- Bands from around the world are celebrating 50 years of heavy metal at the inaugural World Metal Congress in London
- A 16 year old Question Time audience member says there should be a general election to solve the current impasse over Brexit
- Britain's most-watched news channel, delivering breaking news and analysis all day, every day
- The flightless bird wandered along a busy dual carriageway at peak time before being "herded" home
- One of the world's most famous locomotives has steamed into Dorset for a visit
- Taron Egerton says his portrayal of Sir Elton John in Rocketman will show him at his worst - with the singer's blessing
- Questions have been asked about whether all the 3m signatures on the petition are genuine
- A look at how much the UK government spends on benefits reveals big changes over time
- A student house is challenged to live in a more environmentally-friendly way. How did they get on
- Aaron Campbell told a psychologist he was "quite satisfied" with the opportunistic murder of Alesha MacPhail
- From £3m investments to designer handbags - the ways a lucky few have chosen to spend the payouts
- Sarah Sadler was fed up with the way sex was portrayed in porn films - so decided to make her own
- Bringing pets into school can be the simplest but most effective stress-buster, says Sir Anthony Seldon
- Anya suffers from a one-in-a-million condition that is like having seven serious diseases all at once
- Even though, as a judge has ruled, "she may not like the guest she interviews or the food she eats
- Who has been the best overseas player to feature in the Premier League? Read our experts' views
- A bigger portion of your council tax will go to police this year. But why? And what is it used for
Whats going on ...
- Thanks to InnoVii Ltd for all the time and hard work in creating our website and making technology so easy!!!
- Welcome to the new Stranton Business Centre Website , this is our new tool to help our clients communicate with their account managers when they are not able to access their home computers.
- We have always found Stranton Business Centre to be very knowledgeable, friendly and trustworthy. Would not hesitate to recommend to anyone and look forward to continually working with everyone there.
Kevin & Adrienne Stewart Kitchen Exchange Ltd
- Always helpful! From PAYE, general advice, doing my VAT, accounts and payroll they are most helpful and friendly whenever I contact them. I also run A.W.F Window Cleaning Services and they have been doing my books for that business also for a lot of years. I find them an asset in running my business.
Graham Awford Bull and Dog, Greatham
- You can actually feel free to write whatever you like and Ill just put my name to it! Doesnt matter how self gratifying it sounds, I probably would have wrote the same thing anyway!
- In over 3 years and Ive always been satisfied with their service. A trip to the accountant no longer needs to be filled with the dread of boredom! The atmosphere in the office is always great and they make a cracking cup of coffee too.
Pete Noble InnoVii Ltd
- Stranton Business Centre are a fantastic company to work with. Their straight forward approach has made understanding accounts so much easier. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend Stranton.
Hazel Watson Plain "n" Purl, Washington
- I have been using the services of Stranton Business Centre for over 10 years. I think that in itself is testament to how I feel about Colin and the staff.
Whenever you visit the office there is always a happy smiling face, I sometimes feel more like a family member than a client. What more could you ask.
Val Facchini Facchini Cycles, Hartlepool
49 Stockton Road
Tel: 01429 280444
Fax: 01429 280666
Your Local Account and Bookkeepers
Stranton Business Centre aims to provide a full range of professional services to assist and support small businesses. We endeavour to take the burden of book-keeping and administration tasks allowing our clients to be more effective at the frontline of their business.
Our dedicated team is committed to providing individually structured services which are flexible depending on clients' needs and requirements.
We travel throughout the surrounding areas including Billingham, Wingate, Trimdon, Stockton-on-Tees and all over Hartlepool to assist you.
- New Business Start-ups
- Booking Keeping
- VAT Accounting
- Annual Accounts
- Taxation Services
- General Business Advice
- Business Support Service
- Business Planning
- Budget Preperation
- Cash Flow Forecasts
- Interim Management Accounts
- Projected Accounts