- Joseph McCann raped, kidnapped and assaulted victims aged between 11 and 71 over a two-week period
- Jonty Bravery admits attempted murder after pushing the six-year-old from a 10th floor platform
- The former PM encourages voters to back three independent candidates running against his own party
- Shaun Dyson is accused of murdering his estranged wife Lucy-Anne Rushton at her home
- Simon Parkes is thought to have been murdered while he was on shore leave in Gibraltar
- The centuries-old specialist insurance market has faced a raft of complaints about bullying and sexism
- Tracey Connelly admitted causing or allowing the death of her one-year-old son Peter
- The ex-wife of former Liberian president Charles Taylor was facing charges over a string of offences
- Sikh couple Sandeep and Reena Mander have won nearly £120,000 in damages from a council
- Shareholders approve a lifeline for the company famed for its distinctive green and red lorries
- Safety barriers opened and cars crossed the track when the train was 200m away, a report says
- Your guide to the televised BBC showdown between the two main party leaders
- There are more debates than ever but still people complain. Could they be improved
- The parties have laid out their policies on a series of issues - but which ones have been missing
- Sally-Ann Hart defends an article suggesting people with disabilities could be paid less
- Reality Check looks at claims made by the Brexit Party leader in an interview with the BBC's Andrew Neil
- A battle to unseat the prime minister is raging in a commuter town on the outskirts of London
- Education, transport and Brexit are among issues Croydon people say matter to them in the election
- Parties are promising greater control over the UK's immigration system, which experts describe as a mess
- Brexit triggered the general election, but is it still the most important issue for voters
- Reality Check looks at claims made by the Lib Dem leader in an interview with the BBC's Andrew Neil
- Labour says the average UK household has paid an extra £5,949 a year since 2010
- How long you live depends on where you live in this Plymouth constituency
- The SNP's election pledges could lead to more austerity after independence rather than less, an economic research group says
- The Society of Editors said leaflets imitating newspapers could undermine trust in local journalism
- A series of failures in the justice system meant rapist Joseph McCann was not recalled to prison
- Mice have been filmed attacking adult albatrosses on Gough Island in the South Atlantic
- Everything you need to know about Anthony Joshua v Andy Ruiz II: Predictions, talking points and what might happen next
- David Challen gets to spend his first Christmas with his mum Sally since her release from jail
- Ten years ago Newquay was known as a "Wild West" party town where anything went. What changed
- A road is being named after William Parkin, who brought 12 women to safety in a WWI explosion
- Moey Hassan describes how "daytimers" became the big thing for South Asian teens in 1980s Bradford
- Andrew Neil says he wants to quiz Boris Johnson about whether he can be trusted
- Sean Dyche entertained journalists with a snowman before being interrupted by Christmas tree chaos
- Boris Johnson and Jeremy Corbyn are set to go head-to-head for the final time before polling day
- Georgina Addison's father says "it's like the lights have been switched on" when his daughter uses her hearing aids
- One resident was close to tears after her encounter with Jack the Shetland pony
- This year's gift from Norway has been described as "drab" and "sad
- A supermarket says it will not sell the product in Melton Mowbray due to the town's historical link
- Ten people were inured when a carriage fell to the ground at the M&D's theme park in North Lanarkshire
- The Parliamentary Commissioner for Standards cannot say if they are investigating Ian Paisley
- Llinos Môn Owen says she spiralled into addiction after she started taking cocaine aged 18
- Motorist Ben Jobling hit and killed Martin Rogers while he was doing 50mph in a 30mph street
Whats going on ...
- Thanks to InnoVii Ltd for all the time and hard work in creating our website and making technology so easy!!!
- Welcome to the new Stranton Business Centre Website , this is our new tool to help our clients communicate with their account managers when they are not able to access their home computers.
- We have always found Stranton Business Centre to be very knowledgeable, friendly and trustworthy. Would not hesitate to recommend to anyone and look forward to continually working with everyone there.
Kevin & Adrienne Stewart Kitchen Exchange Ltd
- Always helpful! From PAYE, general advice, doing my VAT, accounts and payroll they are most helpful and friendly whenever I contact them. I also run A.W.F Window Cleaning Services and they have been doing my books for that business also for a lot of years. I find them an asset in running my business.
Graham Awford Bull and Dog, Greatham
- You can actually feel free to write whatever you like and Ill just put my name to it! Doesnt matter how self gratifying it sounds, I probably would have wrote the same thing anyway!
- In over 3 years and Ive always been satisfied with their service. A trip to the accountant no longer needs to be filled with the dread of boredom! The atmosphere in the office is always great and they make a cracking cup of coffee too.
Pete Noble InnoVii Ltd
- Stranton Business Centre are a fantastic company to work with. Their straight forward approach has made understanding accounts so much easier. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend Stranton.
Hazel Watson Plain "n" Purl, Washington
- I have been using the services of Stranton Business Centre for over 10 years. I think that in itself is testament to how I feel about Colin and the staff.
Whenever you visit the office there is always a happy smiling face, I sometimes feel more like a family member than a client. What more could you ask.
Val Facchini Facchini Cycles, Hartlepool
49 Stockton Road
Tel: 01429 280444
Fax: 01429 280666
Your Local Account and Bookkeepers
Stranton Business Centre aims to provide a full range of professional services to assist and support small businesses. We endeavour to take the burden of book-keeping and administration tasks allowing our clients to be more effective at the frontline of their business.
Our dedicated team is committed to providing individually structured services which are flexible depending on clients' needs and requirements.
We travel throughout the surrounding areas including Billingham, Wingate, Trimdon, Stockton-on-Tees and all over Hartlepool to assist you.
- New Business Start-ups
- Booking Keeping
- VAT Accounting
- Annual Accounts
- Taxation Services
- General Business Advice
- Business Support Service
- Business Planning
- Budget Preperation
- Cash Flow Forecasts
- Interim Management Accounts
- Projected Accounts