- The UK advises against all but essential travel to Sri Lanka, where the bombings death toll is revised down by about 100
- Jilly Moss's daughter Alba spent eight days in a London hospital after contracting the viral illness
- The Oscar winner is confirmed for the unnamed new 007 film, and Phoebe Waller-Bridge will co-write
- A formal inquiry will be held into leak from National Security Council meeting, the BBC is told
- A man has been arrested on suspicion of attempted murder after the stabbing in Rayleigh, Essex
- Naturalist Chris Packham posted a photo of the crows on social media, saying opponents are "lashing out
- Incidents are continuing to rise amid a spate of assaults involving young people, police data shows
- Nobody has ever been convicted of killing Jonathan Cairns, who died on his way home from a night out
- Robinson pledged to represent "the working class of England" if elected as an Independent MEP
- The animal welfare charity RSPCA says it received 15,000 calls about exotic animals in 2018 alone
- Ex-tobacco worker Simon Neale says 1,200 free cigarettes a month led him to develop lung cancer
- Animals are being slaughtered in fields with meat going into the illegal food chain, police say
- Mark Campbell said his mum Lorraine, who was killed in bombings in Sri Lanka, was "inspiring
- Fifteen-year-old Quamari Serunkuma-Barnes was killed outside his London school in 2017
- Three noisy falcon chicks hungry for food reveal themselves in a cathedral spire nest
- Parents, pupils and teachers make their opposition clear to testing four-year-olds in English schools
- A former army interpreter, blinded by an explosion in Afghanistan, prepares for the London Marathon
- Girls in gangs are being overlooked and failed by the authorities, it's claimed
- England footballer Les Ferdinand is using VR to try to help young men deal with the trauma of the Grenfell Tower fire
- Live coverage of the day's politics from Westminster
- Several bags of clothes - including pieces by Mulberry and other fashion houses - were donated
- Cars were swerving to avoid the nine birds on the A421 near Marston Moretaine in Bedfordshire
- Campaigners have said to expect more action from the group "very soon
- Campaigners say children who wet the bed and have daytime accidents are "suffering in silence
- The European parliamentary elections are only four weeks away - how are the UK's parties shaping up
- The pressure is on to restore power-sharing - but will the latest killing be a watershed or a false dawn
- The BBC Radio 1 presenter says reading out loud in school was the "most scary, intimidating time
- Liverpool boss Jurgen Klopp says his side could have had up to seven further players in the PFA Team of the Year for 2018-19
- He fought back from disaster to reinvent the football terrace and build more stadiums than anyone since
- New World Health Organization guidelines say under twos should not have any sedentary screen time
- A school in Essex is using Facebook Live to get pupils engaged with reading through bedtime stories
- After losing his father to cancer, Josh decided to attempt a trip he had failed five times before
- Cast members and the film's title are due to be revealed at an official "live launch" on Thursday
- The weekend's hot weather brought sand from Africa, leaving many Scots needing a trip to the car wash
- What happens during a state visit, who decides who's invited, and who else has the Queen hosted
- Nicola Sturgeon says she wants to see a second vote within this parliamentary term. But is that possible
- Children at one UK school have been testing them out. Some say other approaches should also be taught
- The government is using a recruitment firm for the first time suggesting it is broadening its search
- A closer look at Extinction Rebellion's demands and how the government might try to achieve them
- It's not the best layout, so why do most of us still use it
Whats going on ...
- Thanks to InnoVii Ltd for all the time and hard work in creating our website and making technology so easy!!!
- Welcome to the new Stranton Business Centre Website , this is our new tool to help our clients communicate with their account managers when they are not able to access their home computers.
- We have always found Stranton Business Centre to be very knowledgeable, friendly and trustworthy. Would not hesitate to recommend to anyone and look forward to continually working with everyone there.
Kevin & Adrienne Stewart Kitchen Exchange Ltd
- Always helpful! From PAYE, general advice, doing my VAT, accounts and payroll they are most helpful and friendly whenever I contact them. I also run A.W.F Window Cleaning Services and they have been doing my books for that business also for a lot of years. I find them an asset in running my business.
Graham Awford Bull and Dog, Greatham
- You can actually feel free to write whatever you like and Ill just put my name to it! Doesnt matter how self gratifying it sounds, I probably would have wrote the same thing anyway!
- In over 3 years and Ive always been satisfied with their service. A trip to the accountant no longer needs to be filled with the dread of boredom! The atmosphere in the office is always great and they make a cracking cup of coffee too.
Pete Noble InnoVii Ltd
- Stranton Business Centre are a fantastic company to work with. Their straight forward approach has made understanding accounts so much easier. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend Stranton.
Hazel Watson Plain "n" Purl, Washington
- I have been using the services of Stranton Business Centre for over 10 years. I think that in itself is testament to how I feel about Colin and the staff.
Whenever you visit the office there is always a happy smiling face, I sometimes feel more like a family member than a client. What more could you ask.
Val Facchini Facchini Cycles, Hartlepool
49 Stockton Road
Tel: 01429 280444
Fax: 01429 280666
Your Local Account and Bookkeepers
Stranton Business Centre aims to provide a full range of professional services to assist and support small businesses. We endeavour to take the burden of book-keeping and administration tasks allowing our clients to be more effective at the frontline of their business.
Our dedicated team is committed to providing individually structured services which are flexible depending on clients' needs and requirements.
We travel throughout the surrounding areas including Billingham, Wingate, Trimdon, Stockton-on-Tees and all over Hartlepool to assist you.
- New Business Start-ups
- Booking Keeping
- VAT Accounting
- Annual Accounts
- Taxation Services
- General Business Advice
- Business Support Service
- Business Planning
- Budget Preperation
- Cash Flow Forecasts
- Interim Management Accounts
- Projected Accounts