- Nigel Farage says the party will not contest seats won by the Tories in 2017, but will stand against Labour
- The Royal British Legion calls for a pause in our busy lives, 100 years after the first two-minute silence
- The body of ex-British Army officer James Le Mesurier is found near his office in Istanbul
- Homes and farmland are inundated as people in Fishlake, near Doncaster, are urged to leave
- The party wants their leader, Jo Swinson, to be on the programme along with Boris Johnson and Jeremy Corbyn
- Evha Jannath fell into the water on a rapids ride at Drayton Manor theme park in 2017
- Police are being asked to investigate but AM Neil McEvoy says he acted in the public interest
- About 600 tonnes of stonework and other material toppled in the wall collapse at Lewes Castle
- The Scottish National Portrait Gallery says it wants "to address the climate emergency
- Pyrotechnics went off above a war memorial as hundreds of people observed the two-minute silence
- Geoffrey Bran denies murdering Mavis Bran, who suffered "terrible burns" at the couple's chip shop
- Clemmie Hooper apologises for using a different social-media platform to criticise fellow influencers
- More than 70 current MPs will not stand in the elections, so who replaces them
- A look at the parliamentary tradition which means some voters don't get to vote for the main parties
- Hugh Grant and Guy Ritchie pose as their fathers did during Army service 65 years ago
- After, which is based on a piece of One Direction fan fiction, beat several major Hollywood titles
- Threats and violent attacks towards shop workers are rising in the UK, according to a new survey
- Who are the "hard-working" and "ordinary" people that politicians love to appeal to
- Getting on the housing ladder is challenging, but what options are there for first-time buyers
- The forgotten story of Princess Dinubolu, whose beauty ambitions shocked Edwardian Britain
- How do you find time for yourself when you have a young family? Just take it, says Sue Elliott-Nicholls
- The London soul singer talks about his Mormon upbringing and why he's proud to be an oddball
- Twins from Margate could be left permanently scarred after getting black henna tattoos in Egypt
- The UK has fallen silent for those who died in two world wars and all conflicts since at the 100th commemoration of Armistice Day
- More than 1,000 acres of farmland in Lincolnshire is flooded after a breach in a river bank
- The Oscar-winning filmmaker and artist and his team photographed more than 75,000 Year 3 children
- Party leaders and members of the Royal Family join veterans for a two-minute silence and tributes to the UK's war dead
- Rafael Nadal, Novak Djokovic and Roger Federer chat to BBC Breakfast's Sally Nugent about what life is like being the top three male tennis players
- Tyler Peck, 15, drank alcohol and liquid morphine and sniffed an aerosol, a court hears
- His family said they felt betrayed over the decision not to bring criminal charges against police officers
- A promise to protect combat veterans from "vexatious" legal action is criticised
- Cardiff City part company with manager Neil Warnock after more than three years with the Championship club
- John Lawler, 80, became like a "ragdoll" and died the following day in hospital
Whats going on ...
- Thanks to InnoVii Ltd for all the time and hard work in creating our website and making technology so easy!!!
- Welcome to the new Stranton Business Centre Website , this is our new tool to help our clients communicate with their account managers when they are not able to access their home computers.
- We have always found Stranton Business Centre to be very knowledgeable, friendly and trustworthy. Would not hesitate to recommend to anyone and look forward to continually working with everyone there.
Kevin & Adrienne Stewart Kitchen Exchange Ltd
- Always helpful! From PAYE, general advice, doing my VAT, accounts and payroll they are most helpful and friendly whenever I contact them. I also run A.W.F Window Cleaning Services and they have been doing my books for that business also for a lot of years. I find them an asset in running my business.
Graham Awford Bull and Dog, Greatham
- You can actually feel free to write whatever you like and Ill just put my name to it! Doesnt matter how self gratifying it sounds, I probably would have wrote the same thing anyway!
- In over 3 years and Ive always been satisfied with their service. A trip to the accountant no longer needs to be filled with the dread of boredom! The atmosphere in the office is always great and they make a cracking cup of coffee too.
Pete Noble InnoVii Ltd
- Stranton Business Centre are a fantastic company to work with. Their straight forward approach has made understanding accounts so much easier. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend Stranton.
Hazel Watson Plain "n" Purl, Washington
- I have been using the services of Stranton Business Centre for over 10 years. I think that in itself is testament to how I feel about Colin and the staff.
Whenever you visit the office there is always a happy smiling face, I sometimes feel more like a family member than a client. What more could you ask.
Val Facchini Facchini Cycles, Hartlepool
49 Stockton Road
Tel: 01429 280444
Fax: 01429 280666
Your Local Account and Bookkeepers
Stranton Business Centre aims to provide a full range of professional services to assist and support small businesses. We endeavour to take the burden of book-keeping and administration tasks allowing our clients to be more effective at the frontline of their business.
Our dedicated team is committed to providing individually structured services which are flexible depending on clients' needs and requirements.
We travel throughout the surrounding areas including Billingham, Wingate, Trimdon, Stockton-on-Tees and all over Hartlepool to assist you.
- New Business Start-ups
- Booking Keeping
- VAT Accounting
- Annual Accounts
- Taxation Services
- General Business Advice
- Business Support Service
- Business Planning
- Budget Preperation
- Cash Flow Forecasts
- Interim Management Accounts
- Projected Accounts